I offer supervision for counsellors, school staff and practitioners working with young people in a supportive capacity.
- 16 years experience supporting young people in educational settings and the community
- 4 years experience line managing and supervising school and college counsellors, conducting quality assurance observations and designated safeguarding lead for staff.
- Certificate in Supervision Studies (Canterbury Christ Church University)
- Foundation Degree in Working with Young People and Young People's Services (Canterbury Christ Church University)
- Senior accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)